Friday, July 27, 2007


Wow!
I am one lucky girl!!!!!


A treasure- trove of delightful items.




My wonderful Tussie Mussie came today and it is fantastic, filled to the brim with a delightful treasure trove of things. My swap partner
Scrappy Jessi out did herself .. It is decorated with miniature Victoria magazine covers. I wish I could get a better picture of this Tussie...my pictures don't do this wonderful TM justice. I finally hung it in my bathroom on an antique baby dress and was able to get some pictures....but still not great.... Jessi you are the greatest and I love my Tussie mussie, it's so lovely... Thank you so much!

4 comments:

knicksgrl0917 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi there-thanks for visiting my blog-glad you enjoyed it! Welcome to blogging, can't wait to see more of your pictures as time goes by!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Wow! That is gorgeous and what awesome things she put inside. I better get mine mailed to my partner. Have fun with your stuff!

yours truly said...

I was just looking at the movies you like ... you're a girl after my own heart! Have you seen Photographing Fairies? Finding Neverland? Two good ones you'd probably like very much! Thanks for dropping by my blog, too!