Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Junque in my Trunk Swap

Update: Deena received her package today 4/16/08
I truly enjoyed every step of this gathering of junque, I want to thank Heather for hosting this fantastic swap..

The theme was birds, the main colors brown and blue, Deena's favorite things and colors….
Inside of the box, vintage lace, keys, paper , pen nibs, game tokens and ribbon.
One thing that I put in and did't take a picture of was a tiny angel that was my mom's.
she had over 400 angels in her collections, I kept just a few.

close up of junque, vintage pin and buttons.
In side of the canning jar (below) are brown and blue buttons and
vintage flowers.
Here is sneak peek at the things that I sent out to My Partner Deena from Can I Be Pretty in Pink. It's her Birthday today and if you have a minute please stop over and wish her a Happy
Birthday......

11 comments:

Grogal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scrappy Jessi said...

aahhh she's going to be so happy! i already stopped by and said happy b day!
she's such a cutie!
oxoxoox,
jessi

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

That will make her day!
Penny

Rhondi said...

Hi Louise
I am so glad that you stopped by my blog . It is always so exciting for me when someone leaves a comment. Glad you like the columbine. I let them seed themselves which is why there are so many.
Thanks for letting me know it was Deena's birthday.
Hope you'll come for a visit again really soon!
Rhondi xo

Grogal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fated follies studio said...

you sent quite the lovely box to her. i'm sure she loved it. everything looks incredible!

-jenny

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

WOW! What a beautiful box. I love all the goodies inside. I wish I hadn't missed the swap!

Sher said...

What a gorgeous gathering of precious junque! Maybe I can get in on the next swap!

Fete et Fleur said...

What beautiful things you sent Deena! I love the fact that you sent her the angel. That was a vey special touch.

I love visiting your blog Louise. It's such a lovely place.

Nancy

Julie said...

I once received a nature book from an old college friend of mine, "Just for pretty." She said it was a quote from the Amish. Oh, how we all need gifts from our friends, "Just for Pretty."

It is especially wonderful when your friend knows exactly what you like - as in Deena's blues and browns!

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

Lovely! I was just at Beachy's and she had fabulous finds from the swap, too! Looks like you girls had a ton of fun :-)

Have a fabulous day!
Julie