Saturday, December 15, 2007

Still getting ready



I am so far behind on getting ready for Christmas, both trees are at last up and I am still doing the last of the decorating. So much has been going on here, my daughter totaled her car, she is OK , thank god. But we are down a car and have been spending a lot of time looking for another one. She commutes to college and works about an hour away so a car is a must have for her.
And we are getting a lot of snow, so it's really slowing me down as far as shopping goes...I will get done, I will get done, I will , I really will.........
But on the bright side I am getting my Christmas gift from my husband today, he told me what it is and I am very excited , I will take picture after it comes for a show and tell....

I took some pictures for one of my doll groups and decided I would share one here, this is JOY a doll by Wendy Lawton...what a wonderful happy face she has and it always makes me smile.............
I am also hoping to take some special pictures of a place that was in "Victoria Magazine"
many years ago, .... with any luck I will have that done by this weekend so check back later....

2 comments:

Julie Marie said...

I am so far behind too! It all (or the most important stuff) needs to be done by late tomorrow night when our daughter flies in. Eeek!

Then I'll worry about shopping.

Julie

yours truly said...

I love this doll! And the snow filled meadow behind! It seems I am never ready for Christmas ... good to know I'm not alone!

Lora