Monday, December 1, 2008

December a time for wishing….

a time for dreaming....

Above a fairy doll by Jamie Williamson ....one of a kind....just beautiful!!!



adrienne from the The Story Board asked about our Holiday wish list today. Well this got me thinking , for as long as I can remember I have had a doll on my Christmas list.

From Tiny Tears and Barbie as a child to the wonderful art dolls that can
be had today.

And as long as I was going to Wish I decided I am going to wish big this year..... I will not be getting any of these beauties but wishing is half the fun....





Caherine Mather dolls, I just love the faces...
and below are the new Roche dolls for 2009


Maribelle in Paris in 1885..
this one is on top of my wish list...
...
That is my
fantasy wish list ...
My real wish is for all children to have their heart desires..
and their dreams come true..

16 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

Oh, Louise! These dolls are stunning. The realistic composition is mind blowing! I could see why these would be on your fantasy wish list. Love the story about your son and the dove bar. I agree, I couldn't have stayed mad either.

Hugs!
Nancy

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

Those dolls are so beautiful! So life like! I can see why they would be on your wish list..I hope your wishes come true :-)

char72 said...

Wow what beautiful dolls. I have always loved dolls too.
Charlotte

LiLi M. said...

This post is so beautiful. Those dolls are amazing. And I do hope all your wishes come true too.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

What stunning dolls! I loved my doll collection as a girl, and I so enjoyed watching my daughter collect her own--and seeing her playing with them!
Beautiful!
Becky

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Hi Louise, I too love dolls, always have. My Mom got me a cupie doll this year on my birhday & I love her. Thanks for your sweet comments on my site. And yes we are soooooo excited about the arrival of Miss Kennedy! Not much longer now! Hope you have a great week! Hugs***Renea

adrienne said...

What a gorgeous selection.
Here's hoping your wishes come true!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Louise,

sigh... I wish Santa had an unlimited supply of those...absolutely gorgeous, aren't they? I do love the antique ones best, but the new ones are amazing.
xo Lidy

FrenchGardenHouse said...

sorry, just had to pop back in to say I'm seriously thinking of selling my car to buy one of the first artist's dolls. Oh MY. They are beyond outstandingly beautiful.

bluemuf said...

Louise, what fantastic dolls. I can certainly see why they are on your fantasy wish list.

Hugs Karen

robin dudley-howes said...

Thanks for coming over to my lily pad. As you can tell I loved your music so much that I updated my blog with a few of your selections. Love the dolls. My love of dolls has been constant since I was a child especially hand made and funky dolls.
robin

Lynn said...

Oh. My.

Those are the most gorgeous dolls. They look like they might speak.

Louise, I love your blog header. That's a great picture! Your blog is always SOOO beautiful.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Say hello to the donkeys for me. :)

Lynn

Julie said...

Wow, do they make beautiful dolls these days. The one with the feathered hat is just fabulous!

Andrea said...

The dolls are stunning. I can see why they'd be on your wish list.

The Muse said...

oh wow...yes simply..oh wow!

googler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.