Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dance of the Fairy Slippers....

(slipper from Laura)

Gale of paperwhimsy hosted a swap...
a wonderful swap that I wished didn't have to end...






One by one they came to my house.


(slipper from Theresa of t martin journal )

each one as beautiful as the one before....

(slipper in the middle by Gale....)


(slipper from Marti)




each carrying a tiny gift




When the last slipper arrived
I put some greenery up and added some tiny stars. One by one the fairy slippers danced to its place.




Merry Christmas

******

9 comments:

rochambeau said...

What a WONDERFUL collection you swapped!! Tres jolie!!
Wishing YOU a merry Christmas too.
Your collection looks lovely hung upon your green swag!

xox
Constance

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

Oh lucky you! Those are all so beautiful!!!

LiLi M. said...

This is one of the loveliest swaps I have ever seen Louise! You have displayed the slippers so nicely in this season, but I think you can have them hanging around all year! I think it is so clever to put tiny presents in them, our Santa puts his presents in your slippers too! Hope that you are enjoying everything as much as this during this season. Have a Merry Christmas too Louise!

Betzie said...

Oh my if you hear of another one of these swaps, let me know Louise!!! Those are just gorgeous and I know you will enjoy gazing at them over the holidays!
Thanks for sharing!!xxoo

Storybook Woods said...

Oh you busy creative girl. I love your slippers, so wonderful. Merry Christmas blessings to you. Clarice

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Oh, they're gorgeous!
So elegant!

LuLu Kellogg said...

How wonderful and elegant all these are!!

Happy Holidays to you,
LuLu~*xoxo

shibori girl said...

Oh, I LOVE these! I think I especially like that one with the sparkly pink bow and flower. So sweet. What a wonderful thing to participate in.

And your display for these little treasures is quite charming as well.

Well done!

Hugs,

Kate

Fete et Fleur said...

They are magical, and now you have them dancing in your home! Blessings dear Louise. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs!
Nancy