Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Summer


Happy Fairy Day!


Wishing you a day full of enchantment...

"Many people don't believe in faeries, but if you look real close they're always there." Torlila



To open your heart to the fairies, you must nurture these feelings of wonder, reverence and love for every detail of your garden, for the airs which blow about it, the musical rain which falls gently upon it, the moon and the stars which silently look down on it, the great sun which is the source of its being and for the clouds and changing skies which provide it with a canopy. When you truly feel the sweetness of this magic, you will begin to discover the fairies, for they will make themselves know to you. ~
Claire Nahmad

7 comments:

Julie said...

What a lovely quote, and picture. Of all the fairy pictures I've gathered together for Fairy Month, I'd never seen this one. Happy Fairy Day!

LiLi M. said...

I never have heard of fairy day, but of course I believe in it!! I only wish I knew before!

btw I think a small dummy could be perfectly sewn in old (look) linen. Perhaps you should glue it too. I was planning to do this on a small one too, I bought 3 for 2,50 each...and gave them all away as presents to teenagers to put on their earrings and to have less projects awaiting...

Charlotte said...

Love the fairies, especially with the glitter. That's very clever.

Katherines Dream said...

Happy Fairy Day to you too...I need a fairy to help me with the housework that I keep avoiding!
Carol x

Donna said...

I love the fairies ~ and I do believe I have some in the garden!
~Donna

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Happy Fairy Day to you too! I believe, I believe, I do, I do, I do! Have a great weekend. Hugs***Renea

TheMagicBartender said...

There's a Special Place in my heart for faries!
Glad we caught each other!
I look forward to...Hmmm???
Cheers, Sue `*>~[