Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag your it......

I have been tagged by The Story Board http://a-saldivar.blogspot.com/

1. What are your nicknames?
Lulu, it was giving to me in junior high and it stuck…
My husband never calls me Louise it is always Lulu…


2. What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on? America's next top Model……just kidding…..

3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Oh my that was many years ago, I am embarrassed to say……… I don’t remember!

4. What is your favorite scent? fresh picked mint....

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Travel….travel …..travel….


6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
My family's farm, it is all houses now…..I know that is not what this question is about, but that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the question….

7. Do you trust easily? I use to, but now take warning from my mistakes…

8. Do you think before you act, or act before you think? As I get older I think to much,
And act to late…..

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? A friend just lost her husband, two cousins that are very ill…
I have shed tears for each…..


10. Do you have a good body image? …..LOL…..


11. What is your favorite fruit? watermelon…..strawberries…..

12. What websites do you visit daily? ……Ebay…..

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? art work and crafts , it funny I stopped doing anything for a long time , blogging has helped me to get back to it, in fact I cleaned out tons of supplies and dumped some and put the rest in a tag sale... then a few months later I found some art blogs …..I kick myself all the time because I had great stuff.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Creative, I love her drawings….. the Story Board ..



15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I Love a Flower Girl….by the Cowsills ( the singers of “Hair“ the 60‘s was all about the hair) …. Penny of lavenderhillstudio had it playing one day on her blog and I sang it for days after…. my husband use to sing this to me when we were dating....


16. What's your favorite item of clothing? My jean jacket…..


17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Yes, that is why I have a LOL body image…


18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
I would try to find the person who dropped it….I remember years ago my husband found a check book that had a bit of money in it, he called the women that it belonged to, she was so happy, that was all the money she had for the month….
She was on the way to the bank to make a deposit when she lost it…

19. What items could you not go without during the day? Coffee, coffee, COFFEE, did I say

Coffee..

20. What should you be doing right now? cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry….


How to play: If you've been tagged, post your own answers to the questions on your blog. Tag eight other people, and add links to the blogs of the person who tagged you and the people you tagged.

THis is the hard part because so many have been tagged it hard to find someone who has not, been ,,,,, so if I tag you and you have been tagged before I am sorry...


Janet just had a birthday...http://jkbees.blogspot.com/

Lili M. a sweet blog friend......http://lilimsadventures.blogspot.com/

Becky I wonder what wonderful answers she will have......http://rebeccasramsey.blogspot.com/

Penny the lady that I sing along with everyday......http://lavenderhillstudio.blogspot.com/

Kristina I always look forward to what she has to say........ http://shabbilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

Lynn has a delightful blog to visit..........http://www.amothersjournal.com/

Happy Fall!!!




11 comments:

Rebecca Ramsey said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!
And yey! Now I'll be singing it in my head for a while! Really, that makes me happy!

Thanks for the tag! I enjoyed your answers, and Louise, believe me I'm with you on the coffee thing. In fact, I think it's time for my afternoon cup!

I will play too, but it might take me a few days...

I always enjoy your blog!
Becky

LiLi M. said...

Louise I love to know you better! This is a fun tag and I will surely play along, may take a few posts before it appears, but I will play. Thanks for tagging me!

adrienne said...

I really enjoyed your answers! Interesting that blogging inspired you to get back into art work and crafts. There are so many creative people around...

Lynn said...

Thanks for tagging me! I enjoyed reading more about you.

Your new banner is very pretty, and I love your recent posts and pictures! Always so pretty...

Glad to catch up with you after my being away for awhile.

Lynn ~:-D

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Love your tag answers. Love the nickname Lulu. My hubby never calls me by my real name either. Hugs***Renea

Miss Rhea said...

Great answers !! It was nice getting to know a little more about you. :) Everyone that knows me calls me Rhea-Rhea ( ray ray ) lol !!

Fete et Fleur said...

I love the fun facts! We have many things in common.

Hugs!
Nancy

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Hi Louise!
What a fun tag! Thanks for tagging me with it. I took the time to listen to the video, now that song in playing in my head!
Hugs,
Penny

Janet said...

You know I love doing memes so I'll have this on my blog in the next few days. Loved all your answers....now you make it difficult for me to come up with some different ones!

...... Kristina ...... said...

This was a fun read!
Thank you dear Lulu i have taken part and posted my answers...i love that song .
Love Kristina XxX

SweetAnnee said...

Your blog looks GREAT..and I love the swap your getting ready for..Autumn is so fun..and the shoe is AWESOME

Love the song too..
Glad I came to visit today..Deena