1. What are your nicknames?
Lulu, it was giving to me in junior high and it stuck…
My husband never calls me Louise it is always Lulu…
3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Oh my that was many years ago, I am embarrassed to say……… I don’t remember!
4. What is your favorite scent? fresh picked mint....
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
My family's farm, it is all houses now…..I know that is not what this question is about, but that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the question….
8. Do you think before you act, or act before you think? As I get older I think to much,
And act to late…..
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? A friend just lost her husband, two cousins that are very ill…
I have shed tears for each…..
Creative, I love her drawings….. the Story Board ..
I Love a Flower Girl….by the Cowsills ( the singers of “Hair“ the 60‘s was all about the hair) …. Penny of lavenderhillstudio had it playing one day on her blog and I sang it for days after…. my husband use to sing this to me when we were dating....
I would try to find the person who dropped it….I remember years ago my husband found a check book that had a bit of money in it, he called the women that it belonged to, she was so happy, that was all the money she had for the month….
She was on the way to the bank to make a deposit when she lost it…
19. What items could you not go without during the day? Coffee, coffee, COFFEE, did I say
How to play: If you've been tagged, post your own answers to the questions on your blog. Tag eight other people, and add links to the blogs of the person who tagged you and the people you tagged.
THis is the hard part because so many have been tagged it hard to find someone who has not, been ,,,,, so if I tag you and you have been tagged before I am sorry...
Janet just had a birthday...http://jkbees.blogspot.com/
Lili M. a sweet blog friend......http://lilimsadventures.blogspot.com/
Becky I wonder what wonderful answers she will have......http://rebeccasramsey.blogspot.com/
Penny the lady that I sing along with everyday......http://lavenderhillstudio.blogspot.com/
Kristina I always look forward to what she has to say........ http://shabbilyeverafter.blogspot.com/
Lynn has a delightful blog to visit..........http://www.amothersjournal.com/