Thursday, April 30, 2009

May is party month...







A few paper cones I made to tuck money gifts in for the month of May.
Cones are a great way to use those small pieces of ribbon that are just to small for anything else.
The paper is from the Madeline collection from Brenda Walton.

May is a busy month for our family, birthdays, birthday parties, graduations, recitals, end of year school activities...I always feel like I need an energy pill just to get through the month.


I spent yesterday making party invitations and a banner for my granddaughter's birthday...The party theme is dogs and polka dots..


I will be making paper purses today for my youngest daughter's 23th birthday on Sunday. I can't believe Allie will be 23......oh my where has the time gone....

and after that I will need to start thinking about a Star Wars party for my grandson's seventh birthday...


I really love working on kids parties....


9 comments:

Betzie said...

Louise,
Those cones are wonderful and thanks for the paper link, love those!!!
Also, what a cute name, "Sagely"..I've never heard that before..so pretty!
I love children's parties too and I miss when my sons were younger. Such fun! Enjoy..they are lucky to have you!

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Oh Louise, your cones are beautiful and the invitations for Sagely’s party are just darling! I really miss planning all the children’s parties I used to have for my boys when they were little. I can’t wait to be a grandma some day so I can have that fun all over again!
I have been enjoying the wonderful links you have at Fairy’s Gate so much! I couldn’t seem to get the right look for my blog until I checked out the link you have there. Thank You Louise, it is so kind of you to share!! Thanks also for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comments! You always put a smile on my face~ xoxo Carol Anne

Fete et Fleur said...

What paper sweetness. I love the cones and the paper invitations are adorable. Remember to save one for her. She will love the memory and knowing that you made them by hand for her.

Hugs!
Nancy

bluemuf said...

Louise, What a lovely way to give birthday fun money. I love the invitation and banner you made for Sagely.

I have also been having fun on your links blog.

Hugs karen

adrienne said...

Adorable invitations! What a cute theme.
I love the paper cones, too.
Enjoy the celebrations. You must be more organized than I am - I'm sure I couldn't take on all that at once!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

What lucky ducks your grandkids are!
Those cones are so special. I'm sure that all the preparations make people feel so special!
Becky

...... Kristina ...... said...

Hi Louise,
They are just beautiful,i love them and i also think Sagely is a wonderful name that i have never heard before either...those little cute fluffy white puppy's are reminding me of someone special i know.
Have a wonderful time at all the party's!
Love Kristina XxX

Storybook Woods said...

Sounds like you are in for quite a month xoxo Clarice

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Love the little paper cones. Nice to see your blog again. Hugs***Renea