Wow!I am one lucky girl!!!!!

A treasure- trove of delightful items.
My wonderful Tussie Mussie came today and it is fantastic, filled to the brim with a delightful treasure trove of things. My swap partnerScrappy Jessi out did herself .. It is decorated with miniature Victoria magazine covers. I wish I could get a better picture of this Tussie...my pictures don't do this wonderful TM justice. I finally hung it in my bathroom on an antique baby dress and was able to get some pictures....but still not great.... Jessi you are the greatest and I love my Tussie mussie, it's so lovely... Thank you so much!


4 comments:
Hi there-thanks for visiting my blog-glad you enjoyed it! Welcome to blogging, can't wait to see more of your pictures as time goes by!
Wow! That is gorgeous and what awesome things she put inside. I better get mine mailed to my partner. Have fun with your stuff!
I was just looking at the movies you like ... you're a girl after my own heart! Have you seen Photographing Fairies? Finding Neverland? Two good ones you'd probably like very much! Thanks for dropping by my blog, too!
Post a Comment