The Ice Church
The Ice PrincessNothing is more romantic than a wedding.
My brother won a trip from his company to
the ICEHOTEL - The original hotel built of ice and snow at the Artic Circle.
Here are a few of his pictures that he took during his stay.
There are about 150 weddings a year here, I think it would be beautiful but I am
not sure about the cold...
You can visit more ice and snow at the Polar Festival

23 comments:
Hi Louise!! Thank you soooo very much for posting a link to my giveaway!!! You are entered into the contest only one of eight entries....thank you so much for voting for me ~ I really appreciate it!! We'll see who wins..xxoo, Dawn (I cannot believe this beautiful ice church! Really gorgeous, chilly but gorgeous!)
Wow, great, I like this gorgeous ice church and the ice hotel!
Have a nice weekend Wurzerl
Oh my! These pictures are beautiful. I wonder what it must be like to be inside this hotel??
Hugs! Nancy
That is amazingly beautiful! I wonder how cold it actually feels when you are inside?
Penny
WOW! Now this is the snow queen's palace!!!
this is fabulous - thanks for joining the party...
xox - eb.
Love the ice church! I'm cold just looking at it!
Wow! How cool is that!!!! No pun intended... hee hee! Lovely, lovely, lovely!
Beautiful. Must be a great place to visit. Lucky brother!
Oh, I've heard of this but haven't seen much on it - what wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us. Perfect for a Polar Festival~
What a wonderland! What an occasion!
How lucky your brother and his wife are! Thank you for sharing their spectacular occasion!
Constance
Isn't that gorgeous!!!!! I wonder how cold it is? Thank you for commenting on my giveaway, good luck!!! you have beautiful pictures on your site.
i am still dancing
at the Bloglandia Polar Festival
but i had to take a moment
to come say *hello*
:-)
listen,
if you go to the ice plalce,
do me a favor
and see how hard the beds are...
i know you can spend the night
but
i am SO use to
a soft feather bed...
oh,
here are some pink*berry snow*cones
that
~petal~ and i brought to the party.
hope you like them...
don't know ~petal~ ?
well,
come visit now,
if you can...
"But I am not sure about the cold." Too right. No one from ND would enter that giveaway!!
Julie
I have read about that hotel...how amazing to actually be able to go there. Perfect images and perfect place for a Polar Festival.
What an amazing pair of pictures!!
I love your romantic eye and heart.
Louise, this is amazing! What beautiful photos. You have such an interesting blog. I especially enjoy your banner.
-Cookie
Hello Louise!
What an amazing palace of ice! And the music... I feel like I've happened upon a place of enchantment where anything is possible...
Thank you!
Beautiful! What a perfect post for the Polar Festival!
Wow ! this MUST be what the Snow Queen's Palace would look like then !
Thanks for the pix and info. WOW ! Brrrrr....
Happy Polar Fest
I was delayed on my way to the festival by... a blizzard? LOL... I'm late to the party but so glad I stopped by. and thank you for visiting me as well! the images are beautiful... almost makes me want to visit there - I'll need a few more hides than they have on those benches though! I love the commercial with the traveling gnome trapped in the ice hotel wall... have you seen it?!
I was part of Elizabeth festival too! Please check my mermaids, I think you will love them!
Thank you very much for my Birthday wishes!
Your blog is adorable tender and magical.
I love magic!
Post a Comment