Wishing You A Very Happy Easter
filled with color eggs, beautiful Easter baskets and
wonderful memories...
Below is Beatrice Louise a doll by Wendy Lawton.It took me 7 years to find her and add her to my collection,
it was Easter of last year that she finally arrived.



16 comments:
She is the prettiest thing! I love red-headed dolls wearing green.
I was into porcelain doll making back in the 1980s and was buying doll magazines, so I know about WL dolls. They are wonderful.
So very beautiful Louise! You have such a talent for staging your lovely dolls.
Hugs! Nancy
I hope the Easter bunny is very good to Beatrice this year!
Oh!! I love that doll! She is just beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me this chance to see yours. Happy Spring!
What a beautiful doll! She looks so lifelike and charming.
HAPPY SPRING!
Hugs, Pat
She is so beautiful!
Happy Spring and a Happy Easter!
What a sweetie !! I am partial to red hair. lol I hope you have a Wonderful Easter too !!!
Love the pictures. Love the doll. Thanks for sharing.
Louise, have a fabulous Easter! Beatrice is a scrumptious doll! I love her freckles.
Penny
Hi LW! Your red headed doll is so delightful! I love your blog, it's really beautiful and magical. Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back for future tours of my house and a glimpse of some of my little treasures. Sherry (Edie Marie)
Hello Louis
What a beautiful doll.I like it very
much.
I wish you and yours Happy Easter
Regina
Dear Louise,
it's so beautiful. What a charming doll lady!
Wishing you a HAPPY EASTER
Wurzerl
Beatrice is just so happy looking,gorgeous!
Happy Easter wishes to you and yours!
Love Kristina XxX
Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
She is Lovely!
Sandra Evertson
Hello Louis
Today is that parcel arrived It's so
wonderful.Thank you!!!!
Love Regina xx
Post a Comment