Happy May Day !
"That spring it was set to rights unusually early, several women installed as housekeeper, cook, and nurses, and when the May days grew bright and warm, squads of pale children came to toddle in the grass, run over the rocks, and play upon the smooth sands of the beach."
from Rose in Bloom
Louisa May Alcott




13 comments:
Happy May Day to you too xxx
She is adorable i just love her wings and cute expression.
What images a lovely story can conjure.....have a great weekend and thank you for your lovely comment.
Love Kristina XxX
What a beautiful May Day Fairy! she is gorgeous Louise and her basket is perfect!
xx Nancy
Hello Louise
Happy May Day to you too!!!
This doll looks so charming with theirs wings.And the second pictures
is wonderful.
Hugs,Regina
Happy May Day to you Louise. I love your Fairy doll with her little basket. Another beautiful post.
Hugs Karen
Happy May Day! I remember my mother telling me about May Day when I was a little kid. And about the May pole and all. Seems the last many years nothing is ever said about May Day. It just comes and goes. Thank you for bringing these things back to my attention. I enjoyed it.
Have a beautiful May!
Happy May Day! I love the May Day Fairie!! She is so cute...
Hugs,
Penny
Your little May Day Fairy is beautiful!
Happy May Day to you!!! aand I love all post! so cute. I hope you soon, by the way I put in my link for I came back soon!
Just dropping in to say hello
and thank you..LOVE the May Day
your friend. Deena
Ooh, ooh, I love that doll! I didn't even write a May Day post this year. It is so cold, cloudy and WINDY here. Not May like at all. Thanks for this.
Happy May Day Louise (late)
What a beautiful photo of an enchanted fairy!
Constance
Happy May Day to you.
A very pretty May Day Fairy she is.
Your old photo is so beautiful and the music is the perfect finishing touch.
Carol xx
Love the black and white... precious.
Patricia
Post a Comment