Last September my granddaughter Emma and I set up this fairy door for the fall fairies to come and play.
This is what I found this morning at the same spot …
"Many people don't believe in faeries,
but if you look real close they're always there."
Torlila



8 comments:
Who doesn't believe in fairies??? What's wrong with them???
Oh Louise...a fairy ring!!! You and Emma must set up the fairy door again this year. The ring is a sign that they loved the area.
Karen
I love what you and Emma did for the fairies last year. How wonderful to find the mushroom ring in the same spot!
Have a lovely day,
Paula
Did you already show this to your granddaughter? I cannot wait to hear what she has to say about this. Of course this is no coincidence, we all know that!
We call such a circle of mushrooms a witches' circle. Some witches must have been jealous of the fairies' teaparty and they gathered here. hence the circle. Perhaps you should make a witchdoor too, Louise, to avoid jealousy in the future!
Have a nice weekend!
I truly believe!! How wonderful....
Hugs,
Penny
Oh my gosh, a fairy ring! They loved their fairy door and decided to thank you!
the fairies found you! How exciting that your door worked!
Oh Louise ..what a WONDERFUL post and your banner looks so GREAT..
I love love love that kit.!! it's to die for..
you ROCK!!
The fairies were quite busy,..love to you..
deena
Post a Comment