"Don't listen to what they say. Go see."
- Chinese proverb
This weeks Three Muses Challenge is INCREDIBLE JOURNEY..
Have we all not wished at one time or another that we too could
be as free as the run away balloon...
Have you ever noticed that as the balloon drifts the crowd will stop to watch it float away.
credits: little girl from Carolanne's boutique
balloon from Cottage Arts...
other elements from Lorie Davison "Flying Dreams"


29 comments:
Your wonderful piece certainly made ME stop to watch, and dream, and float away for a bit too! Magical, Louise! Bravo! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Beautiful, very dreamy, lovely effects you've created!
Magical indeed. What a stunningly beautiful journey. Yes, we would all love to float away on a balloon and you made me stop and think about balloons in flight. I have to agree that there is a fascination in watching them disappear into the blue. Wonderful work. I love it.
I never cease to be amazed at the talent that finds its way to our challenges! This is remarkable, and illustrates Incredible Journey to absolute perfection. The quote and journaling are very special as well. APPLAUSE
Absolutely fabulous...what a gorgeous canvas....so beautiful!
Oh Louise, what a magical piece of art.
Karen
Very astute of you to put all the variations of a curve-of the heavens, the balcony, balloons, umbrella shape together in this..Charming and whimsical picture1
gorgeous
Absolutely gorgeous
Dreamy, wonderful surreal journey here- brilliant work!
This is so beautiful Louise! You have outdone yourself! I love it; the dreamy atmosphere, the colors, everything! I want to go on this journey too. Have a nice day and stay a dreamer forever!
Great idea and great artwork, Louise! Your piece is really beautiful, and there are so many details to see and to evoke thoughts.
oh I adore this one, such magic
Bravissimo! Magical, effervescent, and lovely, Louise. I want to float away right into the fantasy of that sky.
I love the whole piece, of course, but the book and the teacup really caught my fancy! I'm afraid of heights, so I guess I looked more closely at the grounded part - LOL!
Oh I hope everyone looks at this in its enlarged version Louise. Not only is your piece beautiful but also I love the little hidden poem there too.
Thanks Louise for the b-day wishes. Love your post and yes I wish I could just float away sometimes. My Friend Lisa called last night and told me that she let my birthday balloons float away. Neat that I saw your blog about that today! Hugs***Renea
Excellent digital artwork !
All this talent really makes me want to dive into digital, AMAZING!!!!!!!
I LOVE it! I want to dream that tonight!
This is spectacular! I just love it...it's so magical! ~Lori
Absolutely exquisite Louise! How I would love to float away with that sweet little girl on her magical journey! :) I am so touched that you included her in your amazing creation!
xoxo
Carol Anne
Lovely piece!! so dreamy and the words are sooo true!!
Linda
Simply gorgeous!!
Ali xx
Wow! This is fantastic! And I like the words.
Beautiful!!!! And thank you so much for allowing us to zoom and read the quote in the little book!
Hi Louise,
Couldn't find where to leave a comment for your Happy Weekend post!
It was So great, made me very happy!! Thank you!
xox
Thorn Rainbow~
That is a magical image! And I love watching balloons float away, too.
This is so, soooo beautiful. Like Alice in Wonderland goes Mary Poppins. I would so like to drift away with her...
Post a Comment