There's a house upon the hilltop
We will not go inside
For that is where the witches live,
Where ghosts and goblins hide.
***
Tonight they have their party,
All the lights are burning bright,
But oh we will not go inside
The haunted house tonight.
***
The demons there are whirling
And the spirits swirl about.
They sing their songs to Halloween.
"Come join the fun," they shout.
They sing their songs to Halloween.
"Come join the fun," they shout.
***
But we do not want to go there
So we run with all our might
And oh we will not go inside
The haunted house tonight.
***
~Jack Prelutsky
***
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
***
***

11 comments:
What a fabulous graphic image to match the poem! I wish I lived in a little house within the tree roots :)
I love the magical image, especially the movements, I could sit here and stare for hours, just letting my imagination linger. A very happy and magical Halloween to you too!
Wonderful graphic and poem! Just magical!
LuLu~*xoxo
I LOVE your artwork! Very cool.
I like this a lot, Louise! The poem, and the sparkly image - more enchanted than haunting, really...
Kate
Happy Halloween to you too, Louise! You are always a bright spot in my day. Love the collage of graphics!!
Hugs!
Nancy
Great art and poem. I think I'd go inside your treehouse...my curiousity would get the better of me.
I love the art and poem. The twinkle.
I love your art Louise...this is just gorgeous!
Happy Halloween to you too!
Hugs, Carol Anne :)
Beautiful animated haunted house you create Lousie~ Who need to go in there, when you live behind the pink gate where Fairy's frolic anyway?
Happy Halloween to you!
Have a lovely weekend~
xox
Constance
So fun Louise! How did you do that?!
Post a Comment