Oh Louise, what a magnificient piece! I love this theme and there is so much to see and to think about. That is what art should do in my opinion; tickle your imagination. So you have done well Louise!
This is just the most delicious bit of steampunk whimsy!! I keep going back for another look. Excellent! Superb! Thanks for bringing it to our challenge.
There is so much to see here and all of it fabulous! I love your surreal approach, especially the use of the hatpins. Absolutely inspired. I don't think anyone really knows what steampunk is but, boy oh boy, we can have a lot of fun with it.
Hello lovely, Don't worry about anything. I will look forward to seeing your box when things slow down. Meanwhile enjoy your brautiful family this summer!!! xox Constance
Hi there Louise, Thank you for your kind words about the Pea green boat. It mean a lot coming from you, as I appreciate your style and your art work tremendously!! xox Constance
I don't know whether you shut down comments on your next piece on purpose, but I desperately wanted to tell you that I love what you do, this piece is excellent again! Love your autumn blog make over.
Louise, I love your art. And I have to tell you how much I adore your header! You always have something amazing when I stop in. :) I cannot remember if I commented on seeing your art kit in the magazine a few months back, but I love to pull it out and look at it again and again. The lovely blues in that! Sigh.
36 comments:
Wow, Louise, this is a perfect steampunk piece - stunning!
Lovely art and wise sentiments Louise- wonderful entry!
oh this is lovely!!! what a wonderful piece...I love all your components and things!!! wow!!!
Awesome! Love it!
O M G !!! This is absolutely striking. Brilliant steampunk art.
Oh Louise, what a magnificient piece! I love this theme and there is so much to see and to think about. That is what art should do in my opinion; tickle your imagination. So you have done well Louise!
So much to see!! What a stunning piece!
fantastic!!!!
It's a wonderful steampunk work.
Rosie
Oh wowee, this is steampunk at it's very best. Most definitely frameworthy AND I for one would give this wall space.
wow so much to see and discover.
I love this piece!!
This is just the most delicious bit of steampunk whimsy!! I keep going back for another look. Excellent! Superb! Thanks for bringing it to our challenge.
Magnificent! This is so grabbin' me. Love it!
This is too cool! It reminds me of Michael Parkes the surrealist painter. Have you ever seen his work?
Nancy
Wow. I LOVE it. So creative and smart.
Oui !!! parfait ! j'aime bien votre challenge ! Bravo ! Amicalement Mary.KG
Oh this is fabulous, Louise. Very fresh but very steampunk!
There is so much to see here and all of it fabulous! I love your surreal approach, especially the use of the hatpins. Absolutely inspired. I don't think anyone really knows what steampunk is but, boy oh boy, we can have a lot of fun with it.
Great artwork.
Fab digi piece!
Awesome piece Louise! Wonderful, original interpretation, I love the pins!!
Breathtaking piece!
Very original. I love the pins piercing the water!
Cool Louise!!!!!
You're so good!
Hope you had a happy 4th!!
xox
C
Hello lovely,
Don't worry about anything. I will look forward to seeing your box when things slow down. Meanwhile enjoy your brautiful family this summer!!!
xox
Constance
This is so much fun! I love it. Congratulations on satisfying the theme so perfectly.
Kate
Have a great weekend Louise filled with love and family!
xox
C
Fantastic piece! Love it!!
xo
Debi
Just wanted to tell you hello Louise! Hope your day is going well!
xox
C
Hi Louise, I do hope that everything is as you please. Maybe you are enjoying some lovely vacation days. I do hope so, hugs LiLi
Hi there Louise,
Thank you for your kind words about the Pea green boat. It mean a lot coming from you, as I appreciate your style and your art work tremendously!!
xox
Constance
If you come visit, I'll take you all around in my basket!!
xox
Constance
Louise, you are one talented Gal!
LuLu♥
Hi Louise,
I don't know whether you shut down comments on your next piece on purpose, but I desperately wanted to tell you that I love what you do, this piece is excellent again! Love your autumn blog make over.
Have a great weekend Louise!
Great Autumn look, Louise.
Like your in the mail art too.
How are your hands????? Hope feeling mucho better.
Xox
Constance
Louise, I love your art. And I have to tell you how much I adore your header! You always have something amazing when I stop in. :) I cannot remember if I commented on seeing your art kit in the magazine a few months back, but I love to pull it out and look at it again and again. The lovely blues in that! Sigh.
Lynn
Post a Comment