We had rain all day yesterday with a very strong, chilly wind. The fireplace was going most of the day and evening. But the birds are singing outside my window this morning so spring is arriving.
From the Land of it's already too hot for, I send a burst of sunshine your way!!! Now, will you please blow me back a flake of snow? Is this an American Girl in the photograph? Is this the one that is yours?
6 comments:
Go away snow! Cute picture....
Hugs,
Penny
We had rain all day yesterday with a very strong, chilly wind. The fireplace was going most of the day and evening. But the birds are singing outside my window this morning so spring is arriving.
What a sweet picture, Louise!
I'm sure Spring will come your way soon - it seems to be in a hurry here in NC. We're racing on our way to summer!!!
Kate
Sending you thoughts of spring beauty. It has been so strange here on the west coast, rain galore, but today was filled with sunshine and gusty winds.
Hugs!
Nancy
From the Land of it's already too hot for, I send a burst of sunshine your way!!! Now, will you please blow me back a flake of snow?
Is this an American Girl in the photograph?
Is this the one that is yours?
Happy Spring Louise!
xox
Constance
OH, MY GOODNESS!! I love, love, love your new banner, Louise. I hope all is well with you and that you're feeling the warming rays of the sun.
Hugs!
Nancy
Post a Comment