Friday, January 25, 2008

A day with the fairies

One way to keep warm in the winter is to think of the warmth of days that have past. In the early fall the fairies came to play .......... The garden fairy that lives at Happy Rainbows a small shop in my town.
At my house we have
the door at the fairy tree all ready for the fairies to stay,
and if you look through the trees you just may see
some fairies at play.



A monarch finds a little friend.



and the cutest fairy of all, Fairy Princess Sagely
my granddaughter.



8 comments:

Scrappy Jessi said...

just darling!
we are fairy crazy around here too! my daughter used to write to the fairy's every night before bed! she is now 16 and still loves all of them!
cute cute cute little nook for them.
have a great weekend!
jessi

Sunflower said...

Hello!
Your blog was a happy discovery for me this morning! So pretty. I make little fairy furniture and houses and love to find anyone who loves the fairytale world. I'll come back visit!
Debbie

Julie Marie said...

Oh my gosh, now I know you are a true friend. A fairy friend!

Julie

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

How lovely! I am a big fan of fairies!
Penny

Moncha EilĂ­s said...

Such lovely pictures f the fairy garden !!! It all looks so beautiful !!!
Have a great new week !!

Victorian Lady said...

That is so sweet! How lucky you granddaughter is to have a grandmother as magical as you! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm subscribing to yours right now. :)
Mere

Patty said...

oohhhh I love the fairy door. I have a gnome door, but not nearly as cute. Will have to share a picture of it soon.

bluemuf said...

Louise, I've just been spending some time going back through some of your lovely posts. This little fairy door is amazing. But, your grandfairy is so precious.

Karen