Monday, January 28, 2008

A Queen for a day....

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Empress Louise the Weird of Fiddlers Green
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


I found this on Celtic Woman's blog and discovered that I am a Empress. So off I went in search of my summer castle Chateau de Bonnemare, Bed and Breakfast in Normandy France between Giverny and Rouen .



Then I was in need of some very fine shoes so I paid a call to the cobbler to Marie AntoinetteFete et Fleur and a finer pair I could never have found.

As an Empress I am in need of a party Glamour-princess party kit and a rhinestone tiara Dolls And Lace.com.

It is time for
a midday slumber. Tomorrow I will commission my regal donkey cart.

8 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

Oh my goodness. This post is beautiful!! Thank you for including me in it!! I have added your link to my Wonderful places to visit.

Hugs! Nancy

Shabby Cottage Boutique said...

ooo! I love Marie Art I made Marie shoes too!

Julie Marie said...

Now why didn't I think of going out and getting myself some finery. But as I am only a Vicountesse, and mad at that, I doubt I have the money. I suppose I have spent it all on whisky and gloves again.

The label looks better horizontal rather than vertical. There's too much white space in mine. But my template will only allow it to be vertical.

Your loyal subject,

Julie Marie

Moncha EilĂ­s said...

That looks so beautiful, I love the shoes !!!!
Wouldn't mind having such a bedroom too ; )

bluemuf said...

I loved all the beautiful finery you found to dress up to your new status. What fun.

Thank you for visiting and your kind comments. I will be back again to spend some beautiful time on your blog

Karen

periwinkle vintage said...

Hey Louise--so you're the Empress of Fiddlers Green and I'm the Queen of Periwinkle! I see by your blog that you are a true romantic! I'll be checking back...Cheryl

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

What a lovely fantasy post! I want to be with you when you go on these little excursions!
Penny

Vintage Rose Collection said...

What a pretty blog you have, I love the dainty shoes..
Jo-Anne