Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome to


1. cathedral gates milan2, 2. pink gate, 3. pink gate, 4. St John's Church, 5. New Art Butterfly Gates,
6. gates to Alfredos house in madeira, 7. Pink Palace Gate, 8. Gate of Rose, 9. Palm tree trunk and keyhole shaped gate
the pink gates of the world. I don't have a pink gate but I dream of someday having a little cottage with a pink front gate that would Welcome those that stop by....look at all those wonderful pink gates, don't you want to see what is on the other side.....

I think each says "Please come in..."










6 comments:

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Oh! How lovely! I hope you realize your dream someday! A pink front gate would be wonderful!
Penny

Victorian Lady said...

So pretty...especially the middle row! :) Do you have a gate now? You could always paint it!

Fete et Fleur said...

So welcoming and inviting! These are scrumptious!!

Hugs! Nancy

Julie Marie said...

I love that collage effect.

Unfortunately, I have no clue as to how to do it.

Julie

Julie Marie said...

I love that collage effect.

Unfortunately, I have no clue as to how to do it.

Julie

Wurzerl said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your commenting on it. I' m sorry that my English is so bad, but I try to be better soon!
I hope you can realize your dream someday. Your collage is great, I love it. I have a lot of pink blossoms in my garden.
Have a nice week
Wurzerl (Bavaria)